Ohio Department of Administrative Services, Office of Information Technology, Ohio Geographically Referenced Information Program (OGRIP)
The Ohio Department of Administrative Services, Office of Information Technology, Ohio Geographically Referenced Information Program (OGRIP) is seeking an experienced GIMS System Administrator to perform the following duties:
- Develop division-wide Geographic Information Management System (GIMS) policies, procedures, applications & programs.
- Administers statewide data development programs including multi-participant spatial data development projects.
- Provides support to Multi-Agency Radio Communication Systems (MARCS) GIS program.
- Works with MARCS agencies to develop and maintain response cone boundaries, common places and network features in support of CAD incident response.
- Develops contract service agreements for data capture, data conversion, database design/development & GIS applications in cooperation with departmental GIS support services.
- Interacts with hardware & software vendors & local government officials in all 88 counties for procurement of services & maintenance contracts.
Attends meeting & conferences regarding OGRIP, GIS & other related spatial technology.
To apply for this job please visit dasstateoh.taleo.net.